Mad Science Exploration Days
Mad Science Exploration Days start with a High Energy All School Science Assembly followed by super fun, hands-on experiments in every classroom at the school. Exploration Days are perfect for creating a “Science Week,” motivating students before a science fair, or engaging young learners with cool science they will understand.
Choose an In-Class Field Trip for each grade level from a wide range of science topics for your inquiry-based Exploration Day. Kids, science teachers, principals and parents love the results.
High Energy All-School Assembly Topics:
· Fire and Ice
· Air Power
· Lightning & Phantastic Physics
· Mystery of Chemistry
After Assembly In-Class Field Trips:
· Meet national and state science curriculum standards and follow professional lesson plans.
· Are fun-filled and hands-on one hour programs.
· Are led by trained, qualified and dynamic instructors.
· Use unique equipment and original, professional materials.
· Are age-appropriate and loved by children.